The following terms and conditions govern all members of SBIO Connect. All members are required to stay updated on the membership terms & conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Head of Human Resources by E-mail: email@example.com
- You become a member of SBIO Connect as soon as you confirm your membership through an online form.
- In the beginning of each semester, you must confirm your continuing membership through an online form.
- You are required to attend to all mandatory events.
- Mandatory events:
– General Assemblies (minimum 1 per semester)
– Recruitment gathering (minimum 1 per semester)
– Stand activities (minimum 1 per semester)
– Courses and workshops within SBIO Connect
– Cabin trips (minimum 1 per semester)
- You are required to perform at least two – 2 – assignments per semester.
- If you cannot attend to a mandatory event, you are required to report your absence through an online form within 48 hours prior to the event start time. If something occurs less than 48 hours prior to the event start time, you must call the head of HR.
- You approve that photos and videos taken of you, by SBIO Connect at SBIO Connect’s events, may be used for editorial purposes (marketing or PR).
- You are responsible for staying updated on information sent to you through E-mail and Facebook (private messages and messages posted in SBIO Connect’s group for active members).
- You can apply for a leave of absence for maximum one – 1 – semester at a time. A leave of absence will only be granted if you can present a convincing reason why you cannot attend to the mandatory events and/or perform your assignments. If a leave of absence is granted, you lose your right to attend to any of SBIO Connect’s events.
- Damaging SBIO Connect or SBIO’s property may result in financial claims.
- SBIO Connect and SBIO has a zero tolerance stance for drugs and other illegal substances. Representing SBIO Connect while under the influence of drugs will lead to immediate termination.
According to SBIO Connects statutes, any breach of the membership terms and conditions may result in a warning of termination. Warnings are valid for one academic year. For further information, please see the statutes.